All the students who took our 8 weeks training program, 90% of them found internships and jobs. Please click here https://www.cityinvestmenttraining.com/ to learn more.
Check our popular ebook "Top 100 Investment Banking Questions with Answers".
Click here to get your copy: https://www.cityinvestmenttraining.com/blog
Explain the anti-dilution clause in the term sheet
Anti-dilution is used by VCs to protect them from dilution in case of new equity being raised comes in at lower valuation. Mechanism/formula is set up in such a way to ensure that there is retrospective adjustment for the share price, so that investors get more shares as if they had invested at subsequent, lower priced round.
There are two types of antidilution:
Full ratchet antidilution
• In a down round, a full ratchet antidilution sees all previous rounds priced effectively at the new lower price.
• In full ratchet clause if one share is sold for a lower price then all previous shares of the VC will be repriced at the lower price.
• Was in full vogue after the internet bubble crashed post 2001.
Weighted average antidilution is of two types
• Narrow based antidilution– Investors share price is adjusted down only to some proportion of the new round depending on some pre-determined formula which considers the amount of new investment
• Broad based antidilution – Reduces the share price slightly lesser than narrow based
Despite the onset of Covid-19 and its accompanying challenges, our program registered a 90% placement rate for students on our 8 weeks training programs. Our students secure jobs at marquee investment banks such as Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Citi Bank and Deutsche Bank among others.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to check your eligibility for the course.
Get your copy of our "Top 100 Investment Banking Questions with Answers".
Please click this link to get a copy of our popular eBook!