• Angel investors are individual investors that typically carry the HNW tag.
• Lead early stage investments for young companies
• Can be professional investors, successful entrepreneurs or friends and family members
• Generally, VCs encourage angel investors and their participation and guidance of young companies
• Important player in the subsequent stages of funding
• Some angels make several small investments and are often called “Super Angels”
• Super angels are often someone who has had a good exit and decided to make several small casual investments.
• At some point in time they morph into a Micro VC fund after raising money from friends and family.
We have an 88% placement rate for our 4 to 8 weeks training programs conducted in 2017/18 with students going on to secure jobs at marquee investment banks such as Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Citi Bank and Deutsche Bank among others. Please send your CV to email@example.com to check your eligibility for the course.