All the students who took our 8 weeks training program, 90% of them found internships and jobs. Please click here https://www.cityinvestmenttraining.com/ to learn more.
Check our popular ebook "Top 100 Investment Banking Questions with Answers".
Click here to get your copy: https://www.cityinvestmenttraining.com/blog
Who is an Angel investor and explain Super angels?
• Angel investors are individual investors that typically carry the HNW tag.
• Lead early stage investments for young companies
• Can be professional investors, successful entrepreneurs or friends and family members
• Generally, VCs encourage angel investors and their participation and guidance of young companies
• Important player in the subsequent stages of funding
• Some angels make several small investments and are often called “Super Angels”
• Super angels are often someone who has had a good exit and decided to make several small casual investments.
• At some point in time they morph into a Micro VC fund after raising money from friends and family.
Despite the onset of Covid-19 and its accompanying challenges, our program registered a 90% placement rate for students on our 8 weeks training programs. Our students secure jobs at marquee investment banks such as Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Citi Bank and Deutsche Bank among others.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to check your eligibility for the course.
Get your copy of our "Top 100 Investment Banking Questions with Answers".
Please click this link to get a copy of our popular eBook!