All the students who took our 8 weeks training program, 90% of them found internships and jobs. Please click here https://www.cityinvestmenttraining.com/ to learn more.
Check our popular ebook "Top 100 Investment Banking Questions with Answers".
Click here to get your copy: https://www.cityinvestmenttraining.com/blog
Explain clawback provisions in carried interest fees of VC and Private Equity companies?
• If the VC was to invest $30m during the initial life of the fund and make $20m profit on it, it will be allowed to take $4m from the fund (20% carry).
• However, if they invest the rest of the $20m which goes south and generate no profit at the end of the fund then the clawback provision will see them pay back the initial $4m earned.
• What if the partner who earned the carry has already moved on to another fund and has already paid taxes on his profit and splurged the funds?
• The LPs do not care one bit and it is the responsibility of the VC fund to pay back the money to the LPs.
• The VC fund will typically reach out to the partners of the fund and will try to recover their money from them – as you can imagine it get ugly pretty quickly.
Despite the onset of Covid-19 and its accompanying challenges, our program registered a 90% placement rate for students on our 8 weeks training programs. Our students secure jobs at marquee investment banks such as Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Citi Bank and Deutsche Bank among others. Please send your CV to email@example.com to check your eligibility for the course.
Get your copy of our "Top 100 Investment Banking Questions with Answers".Please click this link to get a copy of our popular eBook!