All the students who took our 8 weeks training program, 90% of them found internships and jobs. Please click here https://www.cityinvestmenttraining.com/ to learn more.
Check our popular ebook "Top 100 Investment Banking Questions with Answers".
Click here to get your copy: https://www.cityinvestmenttraining.com/blog
Explain the different rounds in the VC game
• Pre-seed round – Stage before the seed round
• Seed round - Early stage investments and precedes series A round.
• Series A round – The first serious VC check. However, pre-seed, Seed and Series A are all considered early stage investments.
• Also expect to find names such as Series B-2, Series D-3 and Series A/B/C crunch – When the same VC invests another £5m in addition to the £10m invested before on the same terms, the round becomes a Series B-1 round and if the same happens again it will be Series B-2.
• Series B, C and …. – Latter funding rounds led by a new investor and are mid stage companies Series D and beyond – Generally considered late stage companies
Despite the onset of Covid-19 and its accompanying challenges, our program registered a 90% placement rate for students on our 8 weeks training programs. Our students secure jobs at marquee investment banks such as Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Citi Bank and Deutsche Bank among others. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to check your eligibility for the course.
Get your copy of our "Top 100 Investment Banking Questions with Answers".Please click this link to get a copy of our popular eBook!