• Pre-seed round – Stage before the seed round
• Seed round - Early stage investments and precedes series A round.
• Series A round – The first serious VC check. However, pre-seed, Seed and Series A are all considered early stage investments.
• Also expect to find names such as Series B-2, Series D-3 and Series A/B/C crunch – When the same VC invests another £5m in addition to the £10m invested before on the same terms, the round becomes a Series B-1 round and if the same happens again it will be Series B-2.
• Series B, C and …. – Latter funding rounds led by a new investor and are mid stage companies Series D and beyond – Generally considered late stage companies
We have an 88% placement rate for our 4 to 8 weeks training programs conducted in 2017/18 with students going on to secure jobs at marquee investment banks such as Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Citi Bank and Deutsche Bank among others. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to check your eligibility for the course.