All the students who took our 8 weeks training program, 90% of them found internships and jobs. Please click here https://www.cityinvestmenttraining.com/ to learn more.
Check our popular ebook "Top 100 Investment Banking Questions with Answers".
Click here to get your copy: https://www.cityinvestmenttraining.com/blog
What are reserve funds and what should entrepreneurs know about them?
• Reserves are the amount of investment capital proportioned to individual investment companies.
• A firm in its early stages may see a VC make a $1m investment but may have set aside a further $5m to invest in future rounds.
• This is an amount well defined within the VC fund.
• However, VCs may have no reserves for a company in its later stage aiming for an IPO soon.
• A $50m fund with $25m initial investment could have $25m reserves to invest in future rounds.
• Under- reserving can see VC’s pick favourites and allocate future investments only to their top entrepreneurs.
• Over reserving is not a problem for entrepreneurs but is economically disadvantageous for VCs and LPS in the fund.
• Most VCs can raise a new fund when they have committed and reserved 70% of their funds which incentivises VCs to over-reserve.
Despite the onset of Covid-19 and its accompanying challenges, our program registered a 90% placement rate for students on our 8 weeks training programs. Our students secure jobs at marquee investment banks such as Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Citi Bank and Deutsche Bank among others.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to check your eligibility for the course.
Get your copy of our "Top 100 Investment Banking Questions with Answers".
Please click this link to get a copy of our popular eBook!