Updated: Jan 3
All the students who took our 8 weeks training program, 90% of them found internships and jobs. Please click here https://www.cityinvestmenttraining.com/ to learn more.
Check our popular ebook "Top 100 Investment Banking Questions with Answers".
Click here to get your copy: https://www.cityinvestmenttraining.com/blog
What is a WACC?
• WACC is the weighted average cost of capital of a company.
• WACC captures the cost of capital for the entire company given its capital structure and the underlying risk attached to the underlying cash flows.
• WACC is the minimum rate of return a company should earn given its capital structure.
• WACC = [Cost of debt * (% of debt * (1- Tax rate)] + [cost of equity * % of equity)]
• % of debt = Total Debt/ (Debt + Equity)
• % of Equity = Book value equity/ (Debt + Equity)
Despite the onset of Covid-19 and its accompanying challenges, our program registered a 90% placement rate for students on our 8 weeks training programs. Our students secure jobs at marquee investment banks such as Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Citi Bank and Deutsche Bank among others.
Please send your CV to email@example.com to check your eligibility for the course.