• WACC is the weighted average cost of capital of a company.
• WACC captures the cost of capital for the entire company given its capital structure and the underlying risk attached to the underlying cash flows.
• WACC is the minimum rate of return a company should earn given its capital structure.
• WACC = [Cost of debt * (% of debt * (1- Tax rate)] + [cost of equity * % of equity)]
• % of debt = Total Debt/ (Debt + Equity)
• % of Equity = Book value equity/ (Debt + Equity)
We have an 88% placement rate for our 4 to 8 weeks training programs conducted in 2017/18 with students going on to secure jobs at marquee investment banks such as Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Citi Bank and Deutsche Bank among others. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to check your eligibility for the course.