All the students who took our 8 weeks training program, 90% of them found internships and jobs. Please click here https://www.cityinvestmenttraining.com/ to learn more.
Check our popular ebook "Top 100 Investment Banking Questions with Answers".
Click here to get your copy: https://www.cityinvestmenttraining.com/blog
What does a Private Equity analyst do on a day to day basis?
• A Private Equity Analyst is expected to peruse through information memorandums and help identify attractive investment opportunities for the fund.
• Analysts also need to be able to create, both paper LBO’s and full-blown LBO models and target companies.
• Value target companies using Comparables and Discounted Cash Flow techniques.
• Build full blown five-year financial models for target companies.
• Create investment presentations on target companies.
• Sit on boards of investee companies – mostly as a silent board observer but may contribute to board meetings from time to time.
• Attend investor presentations.
Despite the onset of Covid-19 and its accompanying challenges, our program registered a 90% placement rate for students on our 8 weeks training pr