• A Private Equity Analyst is expected to peruse through information memorandums and help identify attractive investment opportunities for the fund.
• Analysts also need to be able to create, both paper LBO’s and full-blown LBO models and target companies.
• Value target companies using Comparables and Discounted Cash Flow techniques.
• Build full blown five-year financial models for target companies.
• Create investment presentations on target companies.
• Sit on boards of investee companies – mostly as a silent board observer but may contribute to board meetings from time to time.
• Attend investor presentations.
We have an 88% placement rate for our 4 to 8 weeks training programs conducted in 2017/18 with students going on to secure jobs at marquee investment banks such as Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Citi Bank and Deutsche Bank among others. Please send your CV to email@example.com to check your eligibility for the course.