All the students who took our 8 weeks training program, 90% of them found internships and jobs. Please click here https://www.cityinvestmenttraining.com/ to learn more.
Check our popular ebook "Top 100 Investment Banking Questions with Answers".
Click here to get your copy: https://www.cityinvestmenttraining.com/blog
What does a Private Equity analyst do on a day to day basis?
• A Private Equity Analyst is expected to peruse through information memorandums and help identify attractive investment opportunities for the fund.
• Analysts also need to be able to create, both paper LBO’s and full-blown LBO models and target companies.
• Value target companies using Comparables and Discounted Cash Flow techniques.
• Build full blown five-year financial models for target companies.
• Create investment presentations on target companies.
• Sit on boards of investee companies – mostly as a silent board observer but may contribute to board meetings from time to time.
• Attend investor presentations.
Despite the onset of Covid-19 and its accompanying challenges, our program registered a 90% placement rate for students on our 8 weeks training programs. Our students secure jobs at marquee investment banks such as Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Citi Bank and Deutsche Bank among others. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to check your eligibility for the course.
Get your copy of our "Top 100 Investment Banking Questions with Answers". Please click this link to get a copy of our popular eBook!